Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)
What is KTP?
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is a UK-wide programme funded by Innovate UK which enables businesses to improve their performance. By working in partnership with the University of Wolverhampton and a recent graduate to lead the project, businesses can take their organisation to the next level by instilling change, launching new products or revolutionising the marketplace.
What are the benefits to your business?
- A high calibre graduate to spearhead your project.
- Support from an academic member of staff.
- Access to the University’s extensive resources and facilities.
- Reduced project costs, through funding by Innovate UK.
- Any size business or not-for-profit organisation may apply.
- Projects can last between 12 and 36 months.
- The amount of grant you can get for your project will depend on the size of your business, typically:
– small and medium-sized enterprises contribute around one-third of the project costs.
– large businesses contribute about half of the project costs.
“We have had a number of very successful KTPs, which have all led to exceptional technological leaps forward for Integrated System Technologies Ltd and helped establish the company as a front-runner in the market place. The KTP graduate proved so instrumental within our electronic engineering and embedded software team that he is now a permanent member of the team. The initial KTP project has enabled further development projects which represent the future of lighting.”
Nina Archenhold, Integrated System Technologies Ltd.
Contact us to explore KTP and your next project;
Call: 01902 321 272
Download our KTP business flyer here