Knowledge Exchange & Enterprise Network (KEEN)
Do you want to:
• increase the efficiency of your workforce?
• achieve sustainable growth?
• boost your profits?
You can with KEEN and the University of Wolverhampton!
The University of Wolverhampton is leading the Knowledge Exchange & Enterprise Network (KEEN), a business improvement programme, which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
KEEN is designed to help eligible SMEs increase their profitability and achieve sustainable growth through working with the University.
With a focus on innovation and research, KEEN transfers knowledge into the business through a recent graduate (Affiliate) recruited to work full-time on a growth project developed in association with the University.
Your business will gain:
• a skilled graduate to spearhead the growth project
• ongoing mentoring and support for the Affiliate from University experts
• continuing support from a University liaison officer
• access to an equipment and travel budget.
KEEN is open to businesses who pay rates in the Black Country, Greater Birmingham & Solihull, Coventry & Warwickshire and The Marches LEP areas exclusively.