- This event has passed.
Understanding Fire Safety
Wednesday 25th September at 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Keeping up to date with the latest Fire Safety standards, regulations and legislation can be a daunting task for organisations of any size, but to ease the burden of researching, training and getting up to date on all things Fire Safety; we have put together a 2 hour high level seminar providing an overview of:
- the relevant standards, regulations and legislation you need to be aware of
- recent updates and how they could affect your organisation
- best practice guidance to help identify potential non-conformities
- a practical demonstration of the correct way to use a fire extinguisher
- the opportunity to quiz our Fire Safety expert
The FREE to attend seminar is being held at the Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre (WV10 9RT) on Wednesday 25th September 2019, starting at 9am, and is suitable for all
- Business Owners
- Anyone with control of premises (i.e. Facilities Managers, Building Manager, Health & Safety Manager, Office Manager, Managing Agent or Risk Assessor)
- Anyone with a professional interest in Fire Safety.
Places are expected to fill up fast, so make sure you secure your place now