- This event has passed.
Start-up to Sustainability
Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 9:30 am - Wednesday 6th June 2018 at 4:00 pm| £99
Do more than survive: THRIVE and GROW!
- Are you too busy? And have no time to think about and plan how to move towards your bigger business goals?
- Do you want to thrive not survive?
- Do you struggle to ‘see the wood for the trees’
- Are you tried of working on your own?
The University of Wolverhampton’s exciting new programme Start-up to Sustainability training will help take your start-up business from being a viable company surviving, to one that’s successful and thriving.
Starting with a 2 day training course and then followed on with dedicated mentoring, you will be given all tools to Thrive and Grow. Designed to help you develop and grow yourself and your business, moving from being in constant state of survival to creating a sustainable flourishing business.
Facilitated by highly qualified, experienced business growth expert Isabel Knight from Map Your Future. The programme will help you identify the right path and make the right choices to scale up: putting the foundations and systems in place to create a platform for sustainable business growth.
Working with a small number of other like-minded business owners, you will benefit from the combined energy, wisdom and experience of all the group members and will support and challenge each other to set and achieve tight business goals and create your own 12 month plan for sustainable success.
- Develop your ability to think and challenge yourself more effectively
- Take time to focus and plan with structure and direction
- Create the foundations for future growth in your business
- Solve current issues and realise opportunities to grow your business
- Set goals and be held accountable for them
- Learn and share knowledge and business experience with others
- Share business ideas and get objective feedback
- Increase motivation for moving forward
- Access powerful business coaching at an affordable price
The 2 day workshop will enable you to create powerful foundations for your business:
1) Clarifying your purpose, vision, and core values
2) Eliminating limiting beliefs in order to think better for success
3) Dissecting your business to identify the key areas to work on
4) Designing your own 12 strategic month plan for growth
5) Setting clear goals for the next 12 months and clear accountabilities.
During the following 6 months through mentoring and webinars, implementing your 12 month plan including:
1) How to manage yourself better to get more done in less time
2) Introducing structures and processes to effectively scale your business
3) Creating clear roles and responsibilities for your people and/or outsourcing to leverage your resources
4) Identifying and improving your client journey to enhance your customer’s experience
5) Understanding the importance of measuring your performance through metrics and basic financial awareness
6) How to promote what you do so your customers become loyal and massive fans.
7) Becoming investor ready if relevant for your business
What businesses are eligible? Trading businesses from 18 months+. All sectors.
Date: Tuesday 5th June and Wednesday 6th June 2018 9.30am-4.00pm plus ongoing mentoring
Cost: Limited spaces are available at only £99 per delegate (saving £1,100 through a special subsidy). Lunch and refreshments included.
1-2-1 business coaching typically starts from £125per hour, however the return on investment from coaching is often multiple times this in terms of the clarity, focus and accountability that it provides.