- This event has passed.
SALES & MARKETING: INCREASE YOUR SALES THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING
Wednesday 27th February at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Workshop Trainer: Chris Green – Calloway Green Ltd
Aimed at: SME Business owners or the person responsible for your digital strategy. SME’s with the appetite to implement or enhance sales through your online presence.
AIM for the Black Country is a service being offered to Small & Medium sized Enterprises (SME’s) to enhance your growth and competitiveness. Through a partnership arrangement between the Black Country Chamber of Commerce, Black Country Growth Hub, Local Authorities, Black Country Consortium and the University of Wolverhampton you will be able to access a coordinated approach to a range of business support, advice and workshops. You can enter the programme through any of the aforementioned partners who will then manage the process from start to finish.
This workshop is funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and there is no cost to eligible SME’s taking part in this programme. There is a small amount of paperwork required to assess eligibility and evidence actions and outcomes.
Please see the eligibility criteria below and check if your business is eligible to access support through the AIM Programme:
- must be based within the Black Country
- must be in operation for over 12 months
Your business must not have:
- more than £180,000 worth of State Aid over the past 3 years
- an annual turnover of more than £42m
- have an annual balance sheet total of more than £36m
- more than 250 employees (including owners/ directors)
- ownership by another company (or combination of companies) of more than 25% of your business
If you are not eligible to access support through the AIM Programme please contact the Black Country Chamber of Commerce on 01902 912 305 firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss attending the workshops.