- This event has passed.
Meet the Funders – Breakfast & Expo
Tuesday 1st May at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Come and meet the experts!
Finding and securing funds to take your business forward can feel like a daunting task. Complicated application forms and processes leave many people feeling confused and worried about getting the money they need to achieve their business plans. This event will bring together the various funding opportunities available to Black Country businesses. The event will start at 8am with registration and a networking breakfast, followed by presentation and then an opportunity for further networking and a chance to talk to fund providers in the Exhibition part of the morning, and see their stands and displays around the room. This event is suitable for any type of business, type, sector or size.
Throughout the morning you will hear from funding experts who will tell you about available finance from small grants to significant capital assistance from the European Regional Development Fund. The aim of our event is to help businesses in our region to thrive and grow, creating job security, training opportunities and wealth for our local economy.
Working closely with private-sector organisations to signpost businesses to the most appropriate funding sources our experienced business advisers offer free advice. They will help you assess your current position to determine what type of finance is appropriate for you. They can help you apply.
- 8:00am: Registration and breakfast networking
- 8.30am: Presentation on funding by Martin Sarling of BC Growth Hub
- 9:30am – 1:00pm: Talk to the Fund Providers – an opportunity to talk to Fund Providers at their stands and network with like-minded business people.
- Information stands will be from a wide variety of funders including Manufacturing, Innovation, Low Carbon, Export, BCRS, Banks, Aston University and more ….
- Martin Sarling BC Growth Hub