- This event has passed.
Internet of Things Workshop: Building a Smart Business in Manufacturing
Tuesday 2nd October 2018 at 8:30 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Join Nike Consultants, HPE Aruba and Microsoft for breakfast at the University of Wolverhampton Science Park for a fully funded interactive EnTRESS workshop. We will review the possibilities of the Internet of Things in the manufacturing industry and how to use this technology to achieve resource efficiency and reduce costs.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The main components of IoT: sensors, networks, platforms
- Support available from EnTRESS to achieving operational and resource efficiency and reducing costs in factories
- Quality improvement
- Repair and predictive maintenance
- Remote monitoring
- Improve field service
- Monitoring customer equipment
- 8.30 am Registration and breakfast
- 9.00 am Introduction to EnTRESS
- 9.10 am Microsoft’s and Aruba’s Overview of the Internet of Things
- 10.25 am Case study and real-world examples
- 11.05 am Interactive design session (bring your ideas and we’ll walk you through the possibilities and architect a simple solution)
- 12.15 pm Lunch
- 12:45 pm Event close
EnTRESS is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and provides business support to optimise the use of resources; improving business performance in terms of resilience, profitability and competitiveness whilst contributing to the protection and preservation of the environment.
Nike Consultants is a Black Country Company that is a Microsoft and HPE partner specialising in Hybrid IT and Cloud services for small and medium sized businesses.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact the EnTRESS team on 01902 321871 or email@example.com
Who is the workshop aimed at?
This session is ideal for C-Level roles, Production Managers and Facilities Managers wanting to bring innovation to their manufacturing business.