- This event has passed.
Google Digital Garage: Analytics & SEO
Thursday 14th June 2018 at 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm| Free
Learn how to start showing up on Google Maps, plus ways to make your business more visible on Google. Also, gain an understanding of the value of insight-based marketing and discover how interpreting data in the right way can help your business grow.
Please note: these Google Garage Workshops are being run in conjunction with AIM for the Black Country (part-funded by ERDF), with businesses not currently taking part in the programme also being eligible to attend.
Who is it for?
Sole traders or SMBs who would like to make their business visible on Google Maps and other places in Google.
What will I learn?
– A hands on class where you can create a listing for your business on Google Maps.
– Learn about the Google Search console and how it can help you monitor and maintain your website’s presence in Google Search results.
– How to use the Google My Business platform to manage your business’ presence on Google.
– The role of web analytics in online marketing and what ‘data-driven’ decisions mean for a business.
– Understand the different insights available through online analytics platforms.
– Learn how to interpret data and how to take action on it to help a business grow.
Delivered in partnership with the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and the Black Country Growth Hub.