FREE LinkedIn Breakfast Workshop – Digital Passport
Wednesday 31st July at 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Open to SMEs only
LinkedIn is one of the ultimate social networks for business professionals who want to make connections, stay in the loop with others in their field and keep reaching toward greater success in their chosen professions. This workshop is aimed at professionals from all sectors that are new or existing to LinkedIn and want some guidance to help your business maximise its potential.
The workshop will assists you with creating or building up your profile, so make sure you bring your own laptop with you on the day.
Free Wi-Fi connection will be provided
Phil Oakley from Outserve will provide the training
The event will cover the following:
8.30 am – Registration and breakfast – (complimentary breakfast provided)
9.00 am – Welcome and introductions
9.15 am – Outserve
- How to optimise your LinkedIn profile to attract the right customer
- How to build a testimonial strategy & LinkedIn recommendations
- How to measure your LinkedIn KPI’s
- How to increase your LinkedIn social selling index
- How to build your reputation via content on LinkedIn
11.00 – 11.30 am Q&A – You will have the opportunity to discuss your business needs at this event with a qualified expert in this field.
There is no cost to attend but pre-registration is required.