- This event has passed.
Export Growth Masterclass – Black Country
Wednesday 28th November at 9:30 am - 2:00 pm| Free
Whatever your size or sector, the rewards from selling your products or services overseas can be huge. West Midlands Chambers of Commerce ERDF SME International Growth Project along with the Department for International Trade are hosting a series of Masterclasses designed to give you the support to grow your business on a global scale…
All of these workshops will be hosted at Black Country Chamber of Commerce.
We would encourage you to attend all three Masterclasses however if you only wish to attend one or two, that’s no problem and this can be selected through the booking process.
Pitching your business to an international audience (28 November 2018) Please note this session will start at 9:30am finishing at 2pm
– Understanding your target export market(s) and drivers.
– Research your audience and ensure you are aware of their business style, culture and market.
– Pitching for Export Opportunities via .gov.uk Export Opportunities services platform.
– How to clarify and communicate your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) when pitching using your Value Proposition Canvas work.
– Introducing your company – getting the pitch and positioning right both in writing and verbally.
– Writing and submitting tenders and formal proposals.
– Inspiring presentation skills.
– How to make the most of Department for International Trade networks and overseas contacts during a market visit pitch opportunity
– Following up and getting feedback with different cultures around the world.
This event is funded by West Midlands Chambers of Commerce’s ERDF SME International Growth Project and we therefore require attendees to complete and submit this simple online form unless your firm has done so already. In order to attend you must be an SME registered within the West Midlands. On receipt of this we will process your 1:1 requests.