- This event has passed.
Digital Series: Black Country Reaching A Global Audience
Thursday 6th September 2018 at 9:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
SEO & INTERNATIONAL E-MARKET PLACES
– Find online marketplaces.
– Reach over 2 billion consumers online around the world.
– Get special deals negotiated on behalf of UK businesses.
Reaching a global audience: SEO & international e-market places (06 September 18)
– SEO basics – How to get your site ranking in Google.
– Developing a content plan.
– How to research your keywords.
– Creating a backlink strategy.
– What online tools to use to help you with your digital strategy and competitor analysis.
– What are they and how do they work?
– Which ones are suitable for your business?
– What are the requirements to get onto these platforms?
– How does Amazon work?
– How to rank better in Amazon.
PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE BEFORE REGISTERING:
This event is funded by West Midlands Chambers of Commerce’s ERDF SME International Growth Project and we therefore require attendees to complete and submit this simple online form unless your firm has done so already. In order to attend you must be an SME registered within the West Midlands. On receipt of this we will process your place on the workshop.