COMMONWEALTH GAMES 2022 BUSINESS FORUM
Tuesday 4th June at 7:45 am - 10:30 am
The Second Black Country 2022 Business Forum features presenters from the Birmingham 2022 organising committee.
The Forum brings together regional businesses in order to explore and understand the opportunities the Commonwealth Games is bringing the West Midlands. In March over 70 companies came to WBA FC to the first Forum.
In June Black Country Chamber invite businesses to the offices of Higgs and Sons where speakers will include:-
- John Crabtree, Birmingham 2022 Organising Committee Chairman who will give a general introduction to the B2022 Games with specific focus on business opportunities and trade legacy
- Ian Reid, Birmingham 2022 Organising Committee CEO will outline the approach to procurement
- Jennifer and Paul Long from Findit will be on hand to give an overview of the Birmingham 2022 Business PortalPlus a personal story from a Black Country Business successful in winning a contract from the 2012 London Olympics
- Neil Carney, Programme Director for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games at Birmingham City Council will give details of related games related projects managed by the Council.
- Plus a personal story from a Black Country Business successful in winning a contract from the 2012 London Olympics