- This event has passed.
BUSINESS IN A POST BREXIT BRITAIN
Wednesday 15th May at 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This exclusive event will see representatives from Britain’s biggest business support organisations discuss the ramifications of Brexit on businesses across the UK. As the UK continues to negotiate its withdrawal from the EU, this event will provide a unique insight into how businesses should prepare. From Public Procurement and the Automotive Supply Chain, to Immigration Policy and International Trade, our expert panel will discuss mitigation strategies and how UK firms can take advantage of opportunities arising from the UK’s departure.
Taking place during the 2019 Black Country Business Festival, this is the first event of its kind to be held in the region and will provide delegates with substantial knowledge on key issues relating to Brexit, whilst allowing them the opportunity to pose relevant questions to the panel. Join us for an enjoyable evening of informative discussion and thought-provoking debate and have your say on the biggest political development in recent history.
Guests on the panel include:
- Adam Marshall, Director General, British Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Phipson, Director General, MAKE UK
- Josh Hardie, Deputy Director General, CBI
- Allie Renison, Head of Europe and Trade Policy, IOD
- Mike Cherry, National Chair, FSB
- Stewart Towe, LEP Board Chair, Hadley Group
Spaces at this event are limited and will be on a first come first served basis. Please sign up through the BCBF19 website link and if you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5:15pm – Registration Is open
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Event Starts: Drinks, Canapes & Networking
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm Brexit Panel and Q&A in Auditorium
- 7:30pm – 8pm Networking
- 8pm – Event Close
Please follow this Black Country Business Festival 2019 event link to book: https://bcbf19.ticketleap.com/business-in-a-post-brexit-britain/details