- This event has passed.
The Brexit Question in Hereford
Thursday 23rd March 2017 at 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Since the EU Referendum result was announced last year, there has been constant analysis and speculation about Brexit. With the Trigger of Article 50 imminent, what will the impact be for business post Brexit?
For many businesses, the handling of Brexit may be the biggest strategic challenge to face in the next decade, but will it also lead to new opportunities?
Join us for a panel discussion with some of the Region’s top industry experts to explore some of the key issues facing Herefordshire businesses in relation to Brexit. The event offers local businesses the chance to voice opinions, ask questions and discuss what a post-Brexit Britain could look like.
There will be a panel of speakers present on the day:
- Mike Ashton – CEO Herefordshire And Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
- Linda Smith – Director of Department International Trade Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Patrick Wrixon – Regional Chairman of National Farmers Union
- Frank Myers – Chairman of Herefordshire Business Board
- Debbie Gittoes – Managing Director of Arctic Circle
- Mike Goodall – Director of Business Development Federation of Small Businesses
- David Ashcroft – Senior Legal Counsel Litigation Harrison Clark Rickerby Hereford
A complimentary buffet will be served after the panel discussion.
Don’t miss out on the chance to have your say.