1. Pay rates to one of the four Black Country Local Authorities:
2. Trade in one of the following Key Sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Business Services
- Building Technologies
- Environmental Technologies
- Transport Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Social Enterprises trading in one of the above sectors
3. Qualify as an SME:
- Annual turnover of less than €50m (approx. £42m)
- A balance sheet value of less than €43m (approx. £36m)
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Be less than 25% owned by another company or combination of companies
Black Country Transformational Gold (BCT GOLD) can provide capital and revenue grants of 30% of total transformational, job creation project costs.
The grants available range from £1,500 to £9,000. Higher value grants to support a small number of exceptional transformational projects may be awarded at the discretion of the independent Investment Decision Group.
- To apply, go online to the project website at www.bcgrowthhub.com/bctg and complete and submit an Expression of Interest, typed, not handwritten.
- SMEs who submit eligible Expressions of Interest will be assigned a Business Adviser who will offer support through the formal Full Application process.
- Full Applications will be assessed by the Investment Decision Group, which comprises private and public sector representatives with a wealth of experience in assessing funding applications.