Skills and Training Showcase
Wednesday 25th April at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
What are your options for developing your workforce?
Come along to the University of Wolverhampton’s Skills and Training Showcase event to find out about the large number of opportunities we offer businesses looking to upskill and train staff.
We invite you to drop in and talk to our advisors about the various training and workforce development programmes available across a wide variety of sectors.
- The Apprenticeship Hub – find out more about available Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, how they can bring professional and technical skills into your business, and details on levy/non-levy funding
- Elite Centre for Manufacturing Skills – get information on apprenticeship training and short courses in the metalforming and casting industries
- Postgraduate study – explore postgraduate study options and access to funding
- Executive Education – discover the University of Wolverhampton Business School’s continuing professional development (CPD) offer to businesses and professionals
- Business Solutions – learn more about training programmes available through West Midlands Manufacturing Club, drone pilot courses (drone demonstrations on the day!) and KEEN & KTP knowledge transfer programmes
- Careers, Enterprise and The Workplace – access student and graduate talent
|Specific talks and demonstrations on the day|
|Funding for postgraduate study||12.30pm|
|Brilliant results from talent development||1.00pm|
|Why consider Higher and Degree Apprenticeships to develop your workforce?||1.00pm, 2.00pm|
|Learn more about our Elite Centre for Manufacturing Skills||1.30pm|
The event is FREE but please note spaces are limited – register now to reserve your place!
If you have a specific enquiry or for further information, please email: CorporateEvents@wlv.ac.uk