International Trade in the West Midands
Thursday 17th May at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Are you considering exporting or are you interested in discovering what help and support is available? The Department for International Trade (DIT) team based in Herefordshire and Worcestershire are holding FREE one to one export clinics every two weeks to help local companies like yours to grow in international markets.
Research shows that businesses that sell overseas become 34% more productive in their first year, whilst those already selling overseas achieve 59% faster productivity growth than non-exporters.
- find out more about exporting and the benefits it can bring to your business
- speak to our team of International Trade Advisers and receive advice on how to export, or how to increase your export sales
- discover how to maximise DIT’s global network of embassies and consulates to increase your market knowledge, presence and sales
- learn about the services and support which are available from the Government to help you to export
- receive advice on documentation, logistics and local freight forwarders
Please note: Meetings are 40 minites long and you will be able to choose your slot once completing the booking process.