Google Digital Garage: Social Media Strategy
Thursday 31st May at 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm| Free
Learn about creating a social media strategy based on your business goals, and gain insight into how to create compelling content and develop a tone of voice that’s right for your business.
Please note: these Google Garage Workshops are being run in conjunction with AIM for the Black Country (part-funded by ERDF), with businesses not currently taking part in the programme also being eligible to attend.
Who is it for?
Small businesses or aspiring social media marketers.
What will I learn?
– The key social media platforms for businesses to use in 2018.
– How to build a social media strategy for a business based on business goals.
– How to define a set of brand guidelines for a business on social media.
– How to develop a brand tone of voice for a business on social media.
– Writing techniques to help hone writing for small spaces online.
– The different ways of responding to customer complaints on social media.
Delivered in partnership with the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and the Black Country Growth Hub.