Google Digital Garage : Digital Marketing
Thursday 7th June at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Gain an introduction to the main digital marketing channels and how to use them to build a strategy. Also, learn about search, social and display advertising and how to get started with advertising a business.
Please note: these Google Garage Workshops are being run in conjunction with AIM for the Black Country (part-funded by ERDF), with businesses not currently taking part in the programme also being eligible to attend.
Who is it for?
Small businesses or aspiring digital marketers.
What will I learn?
– Learn about the main digital marketing channels and how they are used to help businesses.
– Learn how to create and structure a practical digital marketing plan for a small business utilising the main digital marketing channels.
– Learn about how to measure your plan for success.
– The main formats of digital advertising including search, social and display.
– How to develop an advertising plan for a channel and measure success.
– A practical approach for how small businesses can use digital advertising.
Delivered in partnership with the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and the Black Country Growth Hub.