- This event has passed.
Get Connected – Networking Event
Thursday 25th May at 7:45 am -9:30 am| Free
What keeps you awake at night?
On Thursday 25 May come along to the Get Connected networking event, where there will be a fantastic guest speaker who will cover your questions on Employment Law. We will also be offering you the opportunity to share best practise and find out how other local business people have addressed the issues that keep you awake.
Come along and discuss issues such as:
- Staffing and recruitment
- Finances & funding
- Productivity & efficiency
- How can I grow my business?
- Marketing and so fourth
- 7.45am – 8.15am Registration, breakfast & networking
- 8.15am – 8.30am Jackie Richards – Employment Law
- 8.30am – 8.45am Q&A with Jackie Richards
- 8.45am – 9.30am ‘What keeps you awake at night?’ – sharing best practices
- 9.30am – Close
Full disability access.
A complimentary light breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
Please notify us of any dietary requirements via telephone on 0121 667 5359 or email.
Due to limited car parking at the Sandwell College Campus, there is Pay & Display parking directly opposite the College.