- This event has passed.
GDPR Breakfast Seminar
Wednesday 21st February at 8:00 am - 10:30 am| Free
Your business can’t afford to treat privacy as an afterthought any longer.
From May 2018, new data protection laws (GDPR) will completely change how you deal with consumer data and individual persons’ information.
All businesses providing goods and services to EU residents will be required to conform to the requirements it lays down, or face serious penalties.
This fully funded seminar will explain what organisations can do to become and remain compliant.
- HEXAD Information Security Services and Sandwell Business Solutions Centre are joining up to provide this free two-hour session.
- It will outline the GDPR and explain the things your business must do to meet the requirements of GDPR, including the legal responsibilities of directors and board members.
- There will also be an opportunity for your questions to be answered.
Dietary Requirements Free breakfast will be provided
- Welcome refreshments
- An overview of the GDPR from HEXAD
- Real world examples of claims being brought to court
- The GDPR roadmap to compliance – steps towards compliance and peace of mind
SHOULD YOU REQUIRE FURTHER DETAILS OR HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL 01902 321272