Does your business need help with digital skills?
The Digital Passport project can help!
What is Digital Passport?
The Digital Passport project aims to raise digital awareness and increase the levels of digital skills within eligible Black Country SMEs*.
The project will achieve this by offering advice in the following areas:
- Web design management, e-commerce and social media
- Cyber Crime and Cyber security (including a basic cyber check-up)
- Drone technologies
- CAD and BIM services
The project will conduct a wide-ranging digital review and basic digital skills assessment to identify potential digital requirements for your business.
What will the Project Offer?
- A minimum of 12 hours of specialist support drawn from; access to free targeted workshops and events, 1 to 1 advice, digital review outcomes leading to a comprehensive research driven Advisory Report
- The project will offer Broadband Connection Vouchers to enable the take-up of superfast broadband by supporting up to 50% of the cost (to a maximum grant value of £1000)
- The project will offer the opportunity to take on a placement to help support the implementation of any new products or services identified through the project by supporting up to 50% of the cost (to a maximum grant value of £1475)
*Small to Medium Enterprises paying business rates to either Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton local authorities.